Bluehost vs SiteGround: Compared
Bluehost vs SiteGround: Which Is Better
Bluehost vs SiteGround: Things You Want
Bluehost vs SiteGround: Best Providers
Bluehost vs SiteGround: Monetize Your Blog
As mentioned, Bluehost tops the list as the most recommended web host provider. Bluehost offers incredible value for an incredibly low price. They are officially recommended by WordPress.org, and more than 2 million websites and blogs host with them.
Their hosting includes a free domain, free 1-click WordPress install, free SSL certificate, a ton of web space, unlimited bandwidth, and a ton of extra services.
Additionally, Bluehost has made some major improvements to their customer service in the last two years. Back in the day, customer service was a bit iffy.
Bluehost listened to customer feedback about this issue and has made significant improvements in this department, improvements that I have seen first hand. Their customer service nowadays is top of the line with tech support reps being friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.
Bluehost now boasts the fastest website uptime, along with super fast page load times, and, they answer their chat support in under 5 minutes. This is phenomenal for such a big company to accomplish.
Load time: 419ms
Uptime: 99.99% (1st in uptime)
Support: Live Chat Avg. Response Time: 5min (fast)
Domain Included: Yes Email Included: Yes
Bluehost ace the list for affordability and price and is maybe the foremost well-known web host there's. over 2 million websites and blogs host with Bluehost, and that they are formally suggested by WordPress.org. Plans at Bluehost begin at $2.95 per month
Load time: 722ms
Uptime: 99.99% (2nd in uptime)
Support: Live Chat Avg. Response Time: 2min (Very fast)
Domain Included: No Email Included: No
Bluehost vs SiteGround: Prices Compared
|SiteGround hosting plan prices||StartUp||GrowBig||GoGeek|
|Initial price (1st year promo)||$3.95||$5.95||$11.95|
|Bluehost hosting plan prices||Basic||Plus||Prime|
|Initial price (1st year promo)||$2.95||$5.45||$5.45|
Bluehost vs SiteGround: Choose One!
- Need the best performance – speed and uptime with SiteGround are great.
- Want your hosting provider to have their own caching system.
- Prefer having responsive, quick and friendly support.
- Don’t want constant upsell pitches.
- Want to have more backup options.
- Require advanced hosting features (e.g., staging area or a Git repository).
- Want to have several server locations (e.g., USA, Europe and Asia).
- Don’t mind paying for your own domain.
- Don’t need a lot of storage – under 30GB.
- Need loads of storage.
- Want to have the domain name included – costs about $10 per year.
- Want the cheaper deal.
- Don’t need the best performance.
- Are willing to be patient with their support.
Bluehost vs SiteGround: Conclusion
As you can see, Bluehost is the much more affordable option.
I hope this gave some insight on Bluehost vs SiteGround, choosing the right web host for your blog. No matter which web host provider you choose, Please see a detailed tutorial on how to set up both of them and experience the differences.